RE: Help with gnu plot... Set term x11 1?

From: Czauz Kamil
Subject: RE: Help with gnu plot... Set term x11 1?
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:03:28 -0400

I am using octave-forge version 2.1.73 and I got it from octave.sf.net
This is windows XP and the program is installed to the default location:
c:\program files\gnu octave 2.1.73\ .

I tried searching for the .gnuplotrc file and I cant find it anywhere,
please help me look for it.

Thank you,
Kamil Czauz