Re: Help with gnu plot... Set term x11 1?

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Help with gnu plot... Set term x11 1?
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:52:14 +0300

A way to override this would be to add the line
set term win
in your .gnuplotrc file. I understand you are using windows, but if you do not give us some more info (like what version of octave are you running and where you got it at the least) I cannot help you locating this file

Shai

Czauz Kamil wrote:
Everytime I run a M file from matlab that has something to do with plotting, when gnu plot opens up, the first few lines always begin with set term x11 1. any suggestions y this happens? As a result, the program fails to plot, but if I do 'set term win' and run the plot command, it works fine.

I don’t see anywhere in my code where it forces the gnuplot to type out 'set term x11 1', or even the words set term.

Is there a way I can change this?

Or maybe add 'x11 1' to one of the terminal types so that it acts like the windows terminal?

Thnx
Kamil