Re: Re: iterator problem in oct-file

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Re: iterator problem in oct-file
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 01:23:44 -0600

On 7/5/06, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:

ok, to make sure the same compiler was used for compiling octave and
compiling my .oct file, I reinstalled octave from the sources.

Did you rebuild (Debian?) package, or did you get sources from
www.octave.org?
Are you sure you have only one octave installed? (You may have
one in /usr/bin and another in /usr/local/bin e.g.)

The used compiler was g++ 4.0.4. The problem still occurs.  I hope the
But your bug report  says:

C++ compiler:     /usr/bin/g++, version 4.1.2

Perhaps this is the problem?

attached bug report enables someone to track down the problem.

Matthias

Sorry for not being more helpful.
Sincerely,

Dmitri.