Re: C++ libraries

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: C++ libraries
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:42:00 -0700

I really, really like fft.m in octave, however...

there might be a better C++ version for your efforts called
fftw

See
http://www.fftw.org
for the FFTW source code and documentation.

I recently used it to do some very tightly timed responses.

It did an fft of 9600 data points in less than 1.7 mS on a
500MHz machine !!

The documentation is excellent and I'm no expert at C++ yet
got this program to run almost instantly, doing what I
wanted.

            - Robert -