Re: building octave 2.9.5 on Tiger

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: Re: building octave 2.9.5 on Tiger
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 01:03:55 +0200

Yep, gnuplot is there, and was found by configure also. Also, when I issue a plot command octave actually opens a gnuplot window, but fails trying to invoke __gnuplot_plot__. And furthermore I am also missing other funtions such as max and min. Since these, like __gnuplot_plot__, do not have a .oct file named after them I suspect octave fails to extract commands from inside .oct files. Maybe an issue in the way octave dynamically links the .oct files? On OSX it uses dyld and not dlopen as I suspect is used on Linux.

Daniel