Re: LiveCD for G5 powerpc with Octave

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: LiveCD for G5 powerpc with Octave
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:00:45 -0700

On 6/15/06, John Swensen <address@hidden> wrote:
I had a friend who followed these instructions for Ubuntu
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LiveCDCustomization
This isn't for the Ubunto 6.06 dapper release, but it looks like the
process should be nearly identical.  I think the biggest problem you
will have

Actually, I think the biggest problem I will have is that I will need
access to a PowerPC on which I can install Ubuntu to the hard drive,
if I'm understanding the instructions correctly. This may prove tricky
to find. At any rate, thanks for the suggestion, it's quite close to
what I was hoping to find!