Re: wavread 32bit float

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: wavread 32bit float
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:04:55 -0500

Rich E wrote:
I just wanted to mention that I had trouble with the wavread that comes in Octave-forge because all my wave files are 32bit float. However, after searching the internet, I found http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/octave/scripts/audio/wavread.m?rev=1.3 , a version that handles the 32bit floats fine. Is this version in a different repository I am not aware of, or should it be in Octave-forge?

Many octave-forge functions have recently been imported into octave itself, and this is an example. It is now in the 2.9.x releases of octave, and the old version has been removed from the octave-forge CVS.

Quentin