gnuplot alternatives on Windows

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: gnuplot alternatives on Windows
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:19:28 -0500

I'm working on a project that will unfortunately need to run on Windows, and will involve plotting large sets of data. Even on Linux, plotting large amounts of data is unacceptably slow because of the text file data transfer method used by gnuplot. I know there are gnuplot alternatives out there, and I'm wondering how many of them can be used on Windows, and if anyone out there has tried them. Plots that look good are nice, but speed in dealing with large amounts of data is my top priority.

Quentin