wavread 32bit float

From: Rich E
Subject: wavread 32bit float
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 16:55:20 -0700

Hello,

I just wanted to mention that I had trouble with the wavread that comes in Octave-forge because all my wave files are 32bit float.  However, after searching the internet, I found http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/octave/scripts/audio/wavread.m?rev=1.3  , a version that handles the 32bit floats fine.  Is this version in a different repository I am not aware of, or should it be in Octave-forge?

Regards,
Richie