Re: chol problem in 2.9.5

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: chol problem in 2.9.5
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 21:43:48 -0600

On 5/26/06, Quentin Spencer <address@hidden> wrote:

octave-bug is in the octave-devel package. I think that was a decision
of the old packager at Red Hat. I'm open to moving it to the main octave
package if you think that's a better place to put it.

I think that would be better.  In any case it should be in the same package
as the corresponding man page.
Perhaps octave-config should be in the main package as well...

Back to the chol problem -- I just did a fresh install ("Developer workstation")
+ updates + yum install octave-forge and I got the same problem with chol...

Quentin

Sincerely,

Dmitri.