Re: chol problem in 2.9.5

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: chol problem in 2.9.5
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:32:27 -0500

Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:

It would be nice if somebody with FC5 on x86_64 would confirm (or deny)
this problem. It is quite possible that the problem is with gcc etc...
I recompiled the src.rpm with -O0 optimization flags, but that did not
make any difference.
I just discovered that octave-bug is missing

octave-bug is in the octave-devel package. I think that was a decision of the old packager at Red Hat. I'm open to moving it to the main octave package if you think that's a better place to put it.

Quentin