Re: addpath bug?

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: addpath bug?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 05:45:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 26 May 2006, Avraham Rosenberg wrote:

I tried to append the directory containing my own m-files to
LOADPATH:
octave:2> addpath("/home/avraham/mfiles//", "-end")
...But the result was that this was prepended

You need to reverse the order of your arguements:

addpath("-end", "/home/avraham/mfiles//")

should work for you.

Bill

--
"One of the great things about toys from a while back was that they were
made with one thing in mind, playability.  Sure, they may have had lead