Re: [oct] octave source to YC Pao's book

From: Miquel Cabanas
Subject: Re: [oct] octave source to YC Pao's book
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:39:28 +0200

check this url,

http://www.crcpress.com/e_products/downloads/download.asp?cat_no=2016

there's a link at the bottom of the page pointing to a ZIP files. I've
quickly glanced at the M-files therein and I guess most will run in
Octave with minor fixes if any. See,

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?MatlabOctaveCompatibility

for recommendations about improving M-code to Octave.

Incidentally, you can get more Octave/M... code by browsing the list of
companion files at,

http://www.crcpress.com/e_products/downloads/default.asp

Miquel