Command line options in Windows

From: Coert Metz
Subject: Command line options in Windows
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:26:03 +0200

Hello,

I'm using the packaged Windows version of octave (octave-forge).
Now I'm adding a script filename as command line option to octave.exe in the

octave.sh file to let octave load and run this file. This works. Octave
starts
and executes the script file. But after that the console is closed. I want
it
to stay open. The --persist option does not seem to work. Is there another
way to load an octave file or to keep the console open?

Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet,
Coert Metz

C.T. Metz, MSc
Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam
Departments of Medical Informatics and Radiology
Hoboken Ee2167
PO Box 1738
3000 DR Rotterdam
The Netherlands