[fwd: Re: [OctDev] octave-wiki password-request / "bug report"]

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: [fwd: Re: [OctDev] octave-wiki password-request / "bug report"]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:25:18 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Etienne Grossmann <address@hidden> -----

Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:22:42 -0400
From: Etienne Grossmann <address@hidden>
To: LordHelmchen <address@hidden>

  Hi LordHelmchen,

thx for your comment. Here's a password for you: xxxxxx mnemo: xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

  Thx again,

  Etienne

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 08:06:00PM +0200, LordHelmchen wrote:
#
#
# All the advantages of Linux Managed Hosting--Without the Cost and Risk!
# Fully trained technicians. The highest number of Red Hat certifications in
# the hosting industry. Fanatical Support. Click to learn more
# http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=107521&bid=248729&dat=121642
# Octave-dev mailing list
# address@hidden