Re: figure: requires X11 and valid DISPLAY

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: figure: requires X11 and valid DISPLAY
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:28:55 -0400

  Hello,

I don't have a Mac, but am gathering info for the FAQ.

  Matthias, do I get it correctly that

  __gnuplot_set__ terminal aqua

does not work for you. Also, I see that gnuplot 4.0 has a terminal
'macintosh'. Is that of any use?

  TIA,

  Etienne

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 06:05:28AM -0500, Marius Schamschula wrote:
# Matthias,
#
# You can use the Aquaterm  fGUI for gnuplot, instead of X11. This
# requires gnuplot to be built without X11 support. (default is yes)
#
# Otherwise, you need to install X11. It is on your Mac OS X install disk.
#
# If you want to use Terminal.app instead ot xterm, you need to
# edit .bash_profile and add
#
# DISPLAY=0.0
# export DISPLAY