Re: "nonconformant" error

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: "nonconformant" error
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:04:36 -0500

On 5/16/06, Gabriel F. Ideriha <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for the "e" tip!
I've changed the S size from 1x121 to 1x421 and I still get the same
error...

What are you trying to do? One of T or S needs to be transposed. The
former gives you a tensor (outer) product. The latter an inner
product. Is P supposed to be a scalar? Then try transposing T. Is P
supposed to be a matrix? Then try transposing S.

Or if you want element-by-element multiplication instead of matrix
multiplication, use .* instead of *

- Jordi G. H.