Re: PROBLEMS CYGDRIVE

From: Arrate Alonso
Subject: Re: PROBLEMS CYGDRIVE
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 13:59:11 +0200

Thank ypu very much for being so helpful, an sorry for being so exagerate.
I´ve solved the problem using jpgred.

Thank to all of you very very much,

<Arrate Alonso Gómez>

On 5/7/06, Bill Denney <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 5 May 2006, Arrate Alonso wrote:

> Hi:
>
> --IT DOESN´t WORK-- parse error!!!!
>
> Why??
>
> Urgent help required!!!
>
> on my WinXP you can access the windows drives from a path with the prefix

A request that doesn't tell much about the problem is not likely to get
much help.  We will need to know things like:

What version of octave are you running?

How did you get it (did you compile it yourself, where did you download it
from, etc.)?

What _exactly_ did you do before getting an error?

Bill

--
"You can't use the word sex on the internet." -- Marge Simpson