Re: How to plot a function (graph)?

From: Robb Bean
Subject: Re: How to plot a function (graph)?
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:52:39 +0200

Hello!

If you install octave-forge you'll get fplot. I'm guessing you can
install octave-forge the same way you installed octave.

Well, you are right, locating fplot.m (as mentioned on octave.sf.net) on my local harddisk told me that I have already installed the fplot function. But unlike Matlabs implementation, octaves fplot does not accept a function handle as first argument.

Yours,
--
Robb Bean <Robb underline Bean at gmx dot net>

Projects:
http://applaunch.sourceforge.net/
http://laymansys.sourceforge.net/