Re: two plots, same window, different ranges/axes?

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: two plots, same window, different ranges/axes?
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 21:11:08 +0300

octplot has plotyy in the latest svn versions. If you feel courageous you can check it out.

Shai

Ron Crummett wrote:
Hi -

I am interested in plotting two sets of data in one plot, but the two data vectors have different ranges. I have seen how this can (apparently) be done in Matlab using the plotyy command, which Octave doesn't seem to have (I am using 2.1.71). I have also seen that it can be done in gnuplot. It stands to reason that it could be done in Octave, but if so, how?

-Ron