RE: display of intermediate result with octave 2.1.73

From: Keshab Man Shrestha \(Dr\)
Subject: RE: display of intermediate result with octave 2.1.73
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:49:58 +0800

I tried "more off". It seem to work fine. But, when I stop or interrupt
the current running program with "ctrl+C" the display problem comes back
and issuing "more off" stops working. May the there is better way of
stopping the current running program.

        When I enter "PAGER" I get the following response
PAGER = less -e -P'-- less ?pB(%pB\%):--. (f)orward, (b)ack, (q)uit$'

Keshab