Re: linear regression

From: Joshua Rigler
Subject: Re: linear regression
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:51:41 -0600

I'm not sure in which version of Octave it was introduced, but ols.m performs a simple ordinary least squares regression in 2.1.71. Believe it or not, you aren't even even required to install Octave-Forge (but you should look at http://octave.sf.net/ anyway if you aren't sure what I'm talking about).

Just type "help ols" to see if it is installed with your version.

-EJR

Myriam Abramson wrote:
How can I run a simple least-square regression in Octave?
myriam