Re: display of intermediate result with octave 2.1.73

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: display of intermediate result with octave 2.1.73
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:29:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, Jun Ohta wrote:

"Keshab Man Shrestha \(Dr\)" <address@hidden> wrote:

However, I have one small problem now. I want to print the intermediate results using disp(). But, I do not see them until octave finishes running the whole program. This happens when running octave from cygwin both with and without x-window.

Please try the following 3 commands before excuting your script.

more
more on
more off

You should really only need

more off

Bill

--
"One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly
possible.  Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community