Re: Saving freqz plot

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Saving freqz plot
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:23:14 -0700

I don't save my plots except by using 'Print Screen'

then use PAINT to label, highlight, overlay, point out, etc
then save as .bmp in 16 color, then save as .jpg

the files are small and can be placed in documents

I tend to NOT use the plotting labeling functions, since I
like to draw attention to regions within a plot, or add
special notes, so PAINT works a lot better.

I can "overlay" plots as long as the scales stay the same.

             - Robert -