Re: plotting questions

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: plotting questions
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:49:13 -0700

Ron,

I'm running the old
  octave-2.1.50a-inst.exe
    binary for Windows
on Win98

The plot symbols are EXACTLY as expected.  Plus, they're
sized "just right" The default plot window size has the
right size symbols.  Didn't try enlarging the plot to see
if size followed, but, like you, I like the console window
to share the screen with the plot.

octave 2.1.50 is very old and does not support matrices
with more than two indices, but the plotting bundled in
there is very well behaved.

            - Robert -