Re: Multiple, Assignments

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Multiple, Assignments
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:21:19 -0500

Octave/matlab does this using the deal() function:

  octave:1> [x,y]=deal(1,2)
  x = 1
  y = 2

- Paul

On Apr 1, 2006, at 12:30 AM, Muthiah Annamalai wrote:

Can you please tell me, how to do multiple assignments in one statements?
 Its like the one in Python,
 a,b = 1,2;

 I know you can do it like this in Octave,

  a=1,b=2

 But is there any other tricks I dont know? Please share your ideas.

 Cheers
 Muthu