Re: wrapper functions

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: wrapper functions
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:27:30 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Corbin Champion wrote:

How in octave can 2 functions of the same name be distinguished when they are called? Here are a couple of cases of interest:

Generally, this is not good style. Often, the best idea is to just name them differently.

I see from your next message that you found the builtin function. You should be able to use it something like

[outputs] = builtin('functionname', 'arg1', 'arg2', ...)

Bill

--
"My wife doesn't like it when I eat potentially life-threatening stuff.
I don't know what her problem is."