Re: Octave-FLTK presentation

From: Javier Arantegui
Subject: Re: Octave-FLTK presentation
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:09:15 +0200

El Lunes, 27 de Marzo de 2006 15:46, Miquel Cabanas escribió:
> in my Debian Gnu/Linux box if I query,
>
> $ which octave-config
> /usr/bin/octave-config

How didn't I think about that? It happens that it's
in /usr/local/bin/octave-config. I jut symbolically linked it
and /usr/local/bin/octave to /usr/bin and everything worked (more or less).

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax  +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es