RE: getting info about diary command

From: Miquel Cabanas
Subject: RE: getting info about diary command
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:50:03 +0200

I think octave's diary() is fully compatible with m's diary, which means
it has the same functionalities and limitations, including that there is
now way to know the associated filename, and whether it's on or off. A
way around is to search the history of commands for "diary" and deduce
from the reported list of commands whether it's on or off, and whether a
filename was passed as argument when diary was called.

evalc() is not available in octave/octave-forge.