Re: Octave-FLTK presentation

From: Steve C. Thompson
Subject: Re: Octave-FLTK presentation
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:42:42 -0800

  Stefan van der Walt wrote:

  > Good to see some more Octave advertising out there!

Definitely!

  Muthiah Annamalai wrote:

  > My slides from the Octave-FLTK talk, at my
  > university are here.
  > http://students.uta.edu/mx/mxa6471/software/octave-fltk.ppt

To bad the slideshow is offered in the Microsoft
PowerPoint format, which slightly undermines the free
software movement :-)

An OpenOffice.org PDF converted versions is here

http://zeidler.ucsd.edu/~sct/tmp/octave-fltk.pdf

In any event, thanks for the contribution to GNU
Octave.  Addressing the GUI issues, as your work does,
is good work.

Steve