Re: imread

From: LLX6 (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: imread
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:09:03 -0800 (PST)

first i installed cygwin under c:\cygwin. in its bin directory double clicked
on octave.exe. nothing happened except opening a shell window with nothing
in it. In same folder double clicked on octave-2.1.73.exe and that gave me
missing dll.  then downloaded octave-2.1.73.inst and gave me cgywin is
installed and won't run under cgywin warning. unistalled cgywin and
installeded octave from octave-2.1.73-inst. if i am not on right track
please tell me the steps. secodly, where do install the ImageMagick and how
to make octave to see it?. thridly, in linux 2.1.40 version i do not find
imread utility.
Sent from the Octave - General forum at Nabble.com.