mex and mysql

From: Martin Bleichner
Subject: mex and mysql
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:13:41 +0200 (MEST)

Hello Everybody,

I have changed from Windos/Matlab to Linux/Octave now missing a feature.
I want to connect octave with mysql, I have seen that there have been
already some questions concerning this problem, but with not satisfying
solution yet. Unfortunately I am not able to write a C interface myself.
Is there a interface for mysql and ocatve available.

If not:

For matlab I have used mym http://itswww.epfl.ch/~maret/software.php. It is
available as a mex file, but I fail to install this.
I think that i do have to integrate this: octave/octave-forge/extra/mex. But
I do not now how to do that. Can give me somebody a short explanation?

Thanks a lot for you help.

martin

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer