Re: isosurface-like tool

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: isosurface-like tool
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:49:10 -0800

Yes, feel free to use the sourceforge site for the project. There was a bit of activity in the forums section for awhile. I would post bug information in the developers forum since forums support "monitoring", which means I can get an email when there is activity. Thanks for giving it a try!

Jonathan

Søren Hauberg wrote:
Thanks for the info.
I've compiled the cvs version with octave 2.1.72 and played a bit around
with it. I don't know anything about 3-D graphics, yet I can produce
some nice stuff -- great work!
I do however have some minor problems (crashers). Should I report bugs
(perhaps with patches, although I'm not promising anything) to the
sourceforge project? Or do you use another system?

Thanks,
Søren