Re: isosurface-like tool

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: isosurface-like tool
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:27:47 +0100

Thanks for the info.
I've compiled the cvs version with octave 2.1.72 and played a bit around
with it. I don't know anything about 3-D graphics, yet I can produce
some nice stuff -- great work!
I do however have some minor problems (crashers). Should I report bugs
(perhaps with patches, although I'm not promising anything) to the
sourceforge project? Or do you use another system?

Thanks,
Søren