Re: imread

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: imread
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:26:58 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Ben salah wrote:

> I has reinstalled octave with the last update octave 2.1.72. and I has
> reinstalled ImageMagick as I sad in the previous message.
> when I type system('which convert') the result is:
> convert: Command not found.
> ans = 1

THis means that imagemagick's convert is not found. Note that
it must be the convert program from imagemagick. SOme microsoft
developer tools also offer a convert program which will convert
your disk from fat32 to ntfs. You probably don't want that.

--
Andy Adler <address@hidden> 1(613)562-5800x6218