Re: 2 Octave 2.9.x builds on MinGW

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: 2 Octave 2.9.x builds on MinGW
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:26:59 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Jun Ohta wrote:

Can the above 2 Octave 2.9.x builds on MinGW co-exist on one MS-
windows PC?

Yes, but I believe that Octave Workshop uses David's build. With Workshop version 0.10, you should be able to run c:\octave-workshop\octave-launcher.vbs to run Octave without Workshop. I think in version 0.9 and previous, there was an octave.bat file in the directory, but I'm not sure.

Bill

--
"Of the more than 475,000 units of blood donated after the attacks on the
World Trade Center and the Pentagon, only 258 were actually used for