2 Octave 2.9.x builds on MinGW

From: Jun Ohta
Subject: 2 Octave 2.9.x builds on MinGW
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:30:18 +0900

I usually use octave on windows. I have octave 2.1.72 on cygwin
installed. But, when I run my script which consumes a lot of time,
>from 30 min to hours, I use the old standalone binary of octave 2.1.
50 because of the cygwin speed issue. So, I'm very interested in 2
Octave 2.9.x builds on MiGW, one by David Bateman and another by
Sebastien Loisel.

I like CLI and am used to it. On the other hand, I am interested in
improvement of Octave GUI. I would like to try both.

Can the above 2 Octave 2.9.x builds on MinGW co-exist on one MS-
windows PC?

Thank you.

Jun Ohta
www.metabo-info.org