Re: Generalized hough transform help

From: Theresa Bullard
Subject: Re: Generalized hough transform help
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:56:28 -0800

Mike,

I found a whole package of Computer Vision and Image Processing routines that will work with Matlab on the following site

http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~pk/Research/MatlabFns/

I don't know if there is specifically a hough transform program for circle detection but it is likely,

Let me know if you find anything because I am interested in similar uses.

~Theresa