I write some command ,but the octave cann ot react

From: liaoyun13
Subject: I write some command ,but the octave cann ot react
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:51:38 -0600

hi,

   I use octave2.1.50 and matlab6.5 on Winodw 2000 to read *.scp data after  installed the biosig toolbox.

   when I write as follow, the octave cannot  react to the command. warning or error is not given. I press "ENTER" key, ">>" isnot present. can you give me a hand? how to deal with? I restart the octave , problem is still present.
>> [s,h]=sload('PD2010c.scp');
  size(s)