Re: More on Octave for Windows

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: More on Octave for Windows
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:03:39 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Agustin Barto wrote:

Some people pointed out a few glitches on the package (nothing serious) that I fixed.

I also found out what was messing up the symlinks (and forced me to link directly to octave-2.1.72.exe instead of octave.exe on start_octave.sh) and I fixed it adding the "/a" to the Files sentence on the NSIS script.

I'm uploading the new version (for those who asked me where they could get the package) to my site.

Where is your site?

Bill

--
"I can't take his money. I can't print my own money. I have to work for
money. Why don't I just lay down and die?"