Re: Communications Toolbox,

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Re: Communications Toolbox,
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:25:04 -0800 (PST)

Im working on moving IT++ with an external interface to GNU Octave for it.
It will be on the lines of a loadable module that will use IT++ as an external
library.

I hope to get some code released by the end of next week.
Thanks
Muthu.

Grad Student,
UT Arlington,TX.

: Przemek Klosowski <przemek at jazz dot ncnr dot nist dot gov> From: "Steve C. Thompson" <sct at ucsd dot edu>
On 13 Feb 06 11:34AM, Przemek Klosowski wrote:
> Have a look to it++
> http://itpp.sourceforge.net/latest/
> > It is a GPL communication toolbox ...
>
> I think that it can be easily interfaced with octave through
> oct functions
>
> Might not be as easy---they layer their communication library on top
> of their own array C++ library; this might clash with Octave's own
> way of doing array computations.

A very worthy goal would be to port IT++'s work to GNU Octave.
Perhaps an experienced programmer with a communications
background could take up this project.

Steve

Yahoo! Mail