Re: Octave in Universities

From: Theresa Bullard
Subject: Re: Octave in Universities
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:31:39 -0800

I'm at the University of Washington in Seattle and am just learning about Octave. I hope to use it for some of my thesis work. I know that the physics department here uses Mathematica and Matlab and C++ for their numerical methods classes, but they might be open to Octave. At this point though they are not too familiar with it. I don't know if any of the other departments at this school use it.

Theresa