Re: Rotate 3D-plot

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Rotate 3D-plot
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:57:58 -0600

Graupner, Achim Dr. wrote:

Hi all,

I am using octave 2.1.72 and gnuplot 4.0.0
Gnuplot features interactively rotating 3D-Plots. This however is not working when using octave for plotting, i.e. when using mesh(x, y, z)
1. Is it somehow possible to enable this feature?
2. I have two versions of gnuplot installed, maybe octave uses the wrong installation. How can I find out which installation octave is using?

Have you enabled the mouse? This can be done by putting "set mouse" in your .gnuplot file, or gset mouse from octave. From a command prompt (outside octave) "gnuplot --version" should tell which version of gnuplot you're using.

-Quentin