XML in Octave

From: Bill Denney
Subject: XML in Octave
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:44:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I looked around a bit, and I couldn't find any XML support in octave. The only thing that I found was http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/octave/lists/help-octave/2003/601 and a couple of other threads that the same person started, but none of them seemed to end up with an octave-answer. Has this changed in the past couple of years?

Bill

--
"As a Canadian who lived in the States for a year and a half, I have to
agree.  We may make fun of your beer, but it's sort of like an F student