Re: Symbolic toolbox help?

From: Geordie McBain
Subject: Re: Symbolic toolbox help?
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:45:57 +1100

Hello.  I agree that the symbolic toolbox could do with some more
documentation.  You'll find some in the Wiki

  http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForgeGNCIntro

which I plan to add to shortly.  (Adding in particular a mention of the
need to initialize the toolbox by calling `symbols', as you pointed
out.)

Geordie McBain
www.aeromech.usyd.edu.au/~mcbain