Re: Fixed Point on Octave

From: James R. Phillips
Subject: Re: Fixed Point on Octave
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:07:36 -0800 (PST)

--- "Steve C. Thompson"  wrote:

> Hi Kailas,
>
> I think that you are having the same problem that was discussed a
> few weeks ago.  Apparently the Cygwin packager of octave-forge
> hasn't included the fixed package.  (See:
> you should ask him to.
>
> Steve

I started on this, using the new release of octave-forge, but got stalled when
the installation file layout didn't come out right in the cygwin packaging
script.  I have not had time to debug the problem; I had a comment from Paul K.
seeming to indicate it might be an issue with the latest octave-forge release.
As I am leaving tomorrow for a 1 week vacation, it may be a while before I get
this sorted out.  My apologies to anyone inconvenienced.

jrp