Re: What should be the extension of octave files?

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: What should be the extension of octave files?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:04:35 -0800

I wondered about this, too, and came up with my own naming convention. For ascii octave data files, I use ".odat", i.e. "octave data". For binary octave data files, I use ".obd", i.e. "octave binary data".

Jonathan

Thorsten Meyer wrote:
Hi everyone,

another question:
Is there a recommended extension for octave data files (in the octave
ascii format)?

regards

Thorsten Meyer