Re: Problems with FFT and IFFT

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Problems with FFT and IFFT
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:26:07 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Joe Koski wrote:

octave:5> a_mean = mean(a(a <= 0.5))

I had seen this used, so I knew it was in there somewhere. It is powerful, and just what I need for a particular application. Where in the Octave Manual or elsewhere is this construct documented? I looked but couldn't find it. If they're not there already, I think some examples of this usage somewhere would be useful.

Could you help us and future users and take a look through the documentation that was distributed with your copy of octave and see if it is not there. If it isn't could you suggest where you think it would fit?

Thanks,

Bill

--
"If God had wanted me to vote, he would have sent me candidates."
  -- unknown