Re: octave's calculation speed

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: octave's calculation speed
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:45:29 +0200

Are you using the precompiled octave or did you compile yourself?

Agnes Bousquier wrote:
Hello everybody,

I am suspecting serious problems of speed for Octave's functions (I am using release 2.1.72 under Cygwin 1.5.19-4) on my computer (Windows XP + AMD Athlon 900 MHz), and I would like to know if someone has already have problems of calculation speed with Octave under Cygwin. Could anyone please send me some codes, which are known to be quickly executed, in order to test my calculation speed?

Thank you very much in advance

Agnes