conv2/corr2 vs imfilter

From: Stefan de Konink
Subject: conv2/corr2 vs imfilter
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 01:41:10 +0100

Hello,

Just was looking for some sources to get imfilter, correlation operator, http://books.w3k.org/html/mdft/Correlation.html#13503 to work. From some slides I see convolution is an alternative filtering method (conv2).

In the archives I found a (now offline) site:

http://gnufans.net/~deego/pub/octave/mine/dev/imfiltermy.m

which seems to implement an imfilter, though still having problems with imread, imread doesn't read png files while pngread does, it doesn't seem to have the same behavior as imfilter.

Is there an imfilter implementation available?

Stefan de Konink